Makes 1.2 kg Red Pork
Product of Thailand
Best Before : 28 May 2022
Ingredients: Sugar 68%, Salt 19%, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Soybean, Maize, Maltodextrin) 8.5%, Spices (Star Anise, Cinnamon) 2.5%, Anti-Caking Agent (Tricalcium Phosphate) 1%, Natural Flavour 0.5%, Colour (Paprika Oleoresin) 0.5%.
Allergen Information; Contain Soybean
Recipe: Roast Red Pork
- Prepare 1.2kg pork butts, cut into long pieces about 1 1/2 x 8 inches.
- Dissolve contents of 1 packet with 1 cup (240 ml) water, Soak the pork and marinate 2-3 hours
- Bake at 400*F (200*C) for 20 minutes or Charcoal grill or broil until well-done
- Slice thin, serve as an hors d’oeuvre or as garnish for Chop Suey, fried noodles and fried rice.
Recipe: Teriyaki Spareribs
- Prepare 1.2 kg spareribs cut into desired pieces
- Dissolve contents of 1 packet with 1/2 cup (120 ml) orange juice. Add 1 tablespoon sugar and 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- Soak well and marinate 2 -3 hours
- Bake at 400*F for 20 minutes or charcoal grill or broil until well done.
Disclaimer: International Groceries is not the importer or manufacturer of this product. We aim to include up to date pictures of the products and accurate ingredients, country or origin and other information. However, product detail and packaging may change from time to time and there may be a delay in making updates. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the labels on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.