Shan Korma 50g
- Brand: Shan
- Product Code: Shan Spice Mix
- Availability: 10
- Ex Tax: AU$1.80
Meat in Youghurt Sauce
Product of Pakistan
Best Before : 15 January 2022
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Himalayan Pink Salt, Coriander, Paprika, Cinnamon, Fennel, Turmeric, Cumin, Musk Melon, Bay Leaf, Black pepper, Green Cardamon, Cloves, Garlic, Ginger, Maltodextrin, Hydrolysed Soy Protein, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Natural & Artificial Food Flavour, Silicon Dioxide (Anti caking Agent)
- Meat on Bones - 1 kg / 2.2 lbs. small portions
- Onions - 300g / 3 medium finely diced or (fried Onions 60g / ½ cup)
- Yoghurt, Plain - 300g / 1½ cups, whipped
- Ginger Julienne - 2 - 3 tablespoons
- Oil / Ghee - 175 ml / 1 cup
- Shan Korma Mix - 1 packet mix in ½ cup water
- Heat oil, fry onions until light golden, remove and crush.
- In the same oil, add meat, yoghurt and Shan Korma Mix. Cover and cook on low heat for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Add julienne ginger and ½ - 1 cup water for gravy. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender.
- Stir-in crushed onions. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Remove excessive oil before serving.
Tips: Yoghurt should not be sour. Do not use over browned fried onions.
Meat: Use ribs, saddle chops & shoulder cuts.
How to Fry Onions:
- In a small deep pan heat oil and add sliced onions. Stir fry on high heat until onions turn transparent. Reduce heat to low and continue frying until onions are light golden. Stir constantly
- Remove fried onions from oil and spred on absorbent paper. Allow to cool and when crisp, crush it coarsely with a rolling pin. Do not grind it into paste. Use same oil for cooking.
Disclaimer: International Groceries is not the importer or manufacturer of this product. We attempt to include up to date pictures of the products and accurate ingredients, however product formulation and packaging may change and there may be a delay in making updates. Please refer to the product label for the most accurate information. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product. If you have any queries, please contact the product manufacturer.
Tags: Shan Products