Shan Tikka 50g
- Brand: Shan
- Product Code: Shan Spice Mix
- Availability: 6
- Ex Tax: AU$1.80
BBQ Steak Blend
Product of Pakistan
Best Before : 8 April 2020
Ingredients: Paprika, Red Chilli, Salt, Muskmelon, Cumin, Coriander, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Brown Cardamon, Ginger, Garlic, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate, Acid: Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide, Dried Papaya Powder.
- Meat - 1 to 1½ kg. thin small cubes
- Garlic Paste - 2 to 3 tablespoons
- OIl / Butter - ½ cup, melted for basting
- Shan Tikka Mix - 1 packet
- Mix Shan Tikka Mix, in half cup of water, garlic and 2 tablespoons oil. Apply to meat,
- Leave to marinate for 3 to 4 hours *(Remove and discard the raw papaya slices from the meat, if used)
- Sew meat onto skewers. Place on very low heat of coal/gas fire. Grill lightly on all sides.
- Lightly brush meat with butter/oil and rotate the skewers until meat is tender
Serve with Tamarind Chutney, salad and lemon juice.
*To tenderize the meat further, add ½ cup thinly sliced papaya
Disclaimer: International Groceries attempts to include up to date pictures of the products and accurate ingredients. However product detail may change from time to time and there may be a delay in making updates. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.