Leaf Gelatine Silver Grade 30g
- Brand: Chef's Choice
- Product Code: Gelatine
- Availability: 6
- Ex Tax: AU$6.95
Chef's Choice Certified Organic Edible Leaf Gelatin Silver Grade sets much clearer and at a smoother consistency compared to powdered gelatin. This is the reason why leaf gelatin is preferred by professionals and regular bakers. As leaf gelatin is almost odourless and flavourless. It imparts none of its own flavour into the dish which allows the flavour of the dish to shine through.
Produced in Germany. Packed in Australia.
Best Before: 27 March 2020
Ingredients: Organic Pig Skin (100%)
No preservative or additives
Directions for Use;
- Soak the gelatin leaves in ice cold water for approx 2 mins.
- Gently squeeze the water out from the expanded gelatin.
- Warm mixtures: Dissolve gelatin directly into warm mixtures. Do not boil the mixtures with gelatin as otherwise the latter losses its gelling power.
- Cold mixtures: Dissolve gelatin in a pan over a low heat while stirring continually and slowly add the cold mixtures.
- Place dishes in the refrigerator to set. Gelling time varies from recipe to recipe.
Groceries is not the importer or manufacturer of this product. We aim to
include up to date pictures of the products and accurate ingredients, country
or origin and other information. However, product detail and packaging may
change from time to time and there may be a delay in making updates. When
precise information is important, we recommend that you read the labels on the
products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Tags: Chef's Choice Products